Home » » Steins;Gate - An epic time traveling adventure

Steins;Gate - An epic time traveling adventure

Written By Yhan Zhu on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 | Tuesday, March 25, 2014


Wow, way better than I expected and the first time I've watched something about time travel that didn't confuse me.

Rintaru Okabe or "Hououin Kouma" has climbed my chart as a top 10 favorite protagonist. His overly eccentric persona and MIT style wordplay (at least in the dub, thank you J. Michael Tatum), had me literally laughing out loud all the way through the first half.

Plot is movie level worthy and would do extremely well at the box office. When the s**t hits the fan this sci-fi/comedy drama turns into a psychological thrill ride as Rintarou has to find a way to stop his friends(and for him to a lesser extent, the world) from becoming casualties of a time traveling paradox.

This thrill ride is akin to My-Hime based on the roller coaster ride of emotion.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. animazen.net - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger